Friday, February 4, 2011

the Red Death toy review

Hello again :) today I'll be reviewing the red Death from how to train your dragon .Many people don't know who the Red Death is. Well the image below is the red Death



remember him !!!!! Well I'll be reviewing the toy




for the people who don't know the Red Death is the main villain in how to train your dragon what it did is it forced the other dragons to bring it food and if they didn't well .......




you get the picture (LOL) for those who don't get it IT EATS THEM !!!!!! OK lets start,the Red Death toy is very very hard to find and I think you can only get it on the Internet but its worth it !!!! It is very very accurate it really feels scaly and spiky (they might hurt you) and it's blue(and I love the color blue) like it is in the move (well that depends on the lighting) and it comes with three miniature gronkles



the gimmick is you can feed the gronkles to the Red death . now there's been a lot of saying that Red Death is a girl but I totally believe the Red Death is a boy !!!!! what I think is there was a girl Red Death and was married to this Red Death and when a dragon brought an eel (dragons hate eel's) and the girl one died when it ate the eel. the Red Death was so angered it made the other dragon give up their food. that sounds a lot better !!!!! Over all I think this one of the best dragon toys from the movie and if you collect dragons from how to train your dragon this a must have toy !!!!! my rating is 5out of 5. till next time see ya later bye :).

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ben! This is Spencer's mom, and I caught your comment on his blog before he got home from school today. I just wanted to tell you what a great job you are doing on your blog! Spencer's gonna love it! I think you have a lot in common. I'll be sure to let him know about it as soon as he gets home today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ben, I am so impressed. I am really enjoying your blog. You are SO knowledgeable. Thanks for taking the time to teach all of us about the things that you love. I am learning a lot. Can't wait to see you soon!
    Love,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ben -- You've made me want to see the movie. Thanks for sharing the story. Can't wait to see you soon! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ben -- I'm looking forward to learning more! Keep em coming! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete