Tuesday, February 1, 2011

spore review

hello today I will be reviewing spore





spore is a amazing computer game where you make a creature and advance to the space stage and conquer the galaxy !!!!! being a lover of creating you think this would be a game for me well it is !!!! this is must have game !!!!!!!!!!! sorry saying is awesome before telling you about it. this game is mainly creating and the story is ...... well that the beauty of the game you make yours sort of what happens you decide I'll explain latter. when you start you choose a planet to start on then a meteor



and when it hits the LIVE begins your creature starts in the cell stage



(I now what your thinking is based of evolution which I do hate but don't think of it as evolution and you'll be OK) now you(when I say you I mean your creature OK)start eating meat and other cells if your a carnivore or seaweed(I think) if your a herbivore or both if your a omnivore(which you don't get at the start)and get new parts(you can edit your creature) till you reach land and then you go to the Early creature creator and Edit your creature for land

and then you go to land and meet other creatures

and you can befriend or kill them which ever you choose :) later on you'll get more parts and meet more creatures




but be careful of epic's a epic is a giant creature that very very deadly stay away from them !!!!



once you befriend/kill enough creatures you'll advance to the tribal stage. You can not change your creature now but you can outfit your creature





same as before kill or befriend other tribes with weapons/instruments and then my favorite stage the Civilization stage you get to make so much stuff buildings, vehicles







its really really fun:) you capture other city thou military Economically and religiously. Then you go to the space stage and build a space ship




the space stage is the last stage the way it works is there are lots and lots of other empire's in the galaxy. You can Ailey them or start a war with them (I highly recommend to not start a war)and you meet THE GROX

over all I think spore is a must have game you can make tones of stuff and millions of other spore player's make billions of creation's every day !!!!! My rating 5 out of 5 :)!!!!! Till next time bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment